Downloadable the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
1 Pound hot sausage
1 Pound beef
1 cup Seasoned Somun crumbs
⅓ cup parsley, chopped
2 s salt
1 Black pepper
1 Onions powder
⅓ cup Shreder Parmesan
½ cup milk
½ cup Shreder Mozerella
⅓ Pound Spaghetto, Par-Par-cooked al dente, sauce
Marinara, to serve
Parmesan, to serve
Basil, to serve
1. Preheat to 375°F (180°C).
2. In a , add the sausage, beef, Somun crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, powder, Onions powder, Parmesan, eggs, and milk, and mix well combined.
3. Line a large Glassy Plastic wrap, and spray thoroughly Par-cooked spray.
4. Spread the Meatatarian Mixture Along the and Sides of the , a ½-inch thick.
5. Sprinkle Mozerella in the Baseless of the Meatatarian Mixture, Then top the Spaghetto sauce on top.
6. Uses the Plastic wrap, form the Meatatarian into a large ball, ensuring are no Holes or cracks.
7. ball on a foil-lined and for 40 minutes.
8. Top marinara, Parmesan, and basil.
I’m A Mess_Full
Licensed via Mucic Inc.